Do you want to participate in the San Francisco Bay Area program to celebrate 10 years of Urban Sketchers? Take a look at the schedule and book the dates in your agenda!
1. Fundamentals of Urban Sketching (sold out)
Srivani Narra Ward
1. Fundamentals of Urban Sketching (extra session)
2. Seat-of-the-pants perspective for city streets (sold out)
2. Seat-of-the-pants perspective for city streets (extra session)
3. Creating collections of everyday moments
4. Unraveling the complexity of Travel Sketching (sold out)
4. Unraveling the complexity of Travel Sketching (extra session)
5. Urban wilderness: How to do a quick capture (sold out)
5. Urban wilderness: How to do a quick capture (extra session)
6. Sketching Fast and Loose (sold out)
6. Sketching Fast and Loose (extra session)
7. From toddlers to hipsters: Expressive Figures and Portraits (sold out)
7. From toddlers to hipsters: Expressive Figures and Portraits (extra session)
8. Putting the ‘Urban’ in Urban Sketching
9. Perspectives of San Francisco
10. Sketch Vignettes to share the story that interests YOU!
Click here to read the full program.
Ready to subscribe? You can register contacting the lead instructor of this program by email: email@example.com