Do you want to participate in the Orlando program to celebrate 10 years of Urban Sketchers? Take a look at the schedule and book the dates in your agenda!
A. Little stories (Microcosm small objects)
1. Personal objects, things we use everyday.
2. Memory and collections.
3. Public objects.
B. Medium stories (Building interiors)
4. Shakespeare Theater, set build or rehearsal.
5. Timucua White House. Draw a concert.
6. Cornell Fine Arts Museum, curator talk.
C. Great stories (People, creatives at work, reportage)
7. Conversation and drawing.
8. Local color. Artists studio, dance studio, rehearsal.
9. Meet and talk to a market sales person
10. Halloween themed sketch. Report on holidays.
Click here to read the full program.
Ready to subscribe? You can register contacting the lead instructor of this program by email: firstname.lastname@example.org