Do you want to participate in the Madrid program to celebrate 10 years of Urban Sketchers? Take a look at the schedule and book the dates in your agenda!
A. Little stories (Ironic Beginning)
1. Km 0 - Kilometer zero (Plaza del Sol)
2. A museum with only a bridge for a roof (Museo de Escultura)
3. A train station’s trapped Tropical Garden (Invernadero de Atocha)
B. Medium stories (Unexpected Middle)
4. The King’s Backyard garden/orchard (Huerto del Buen Retiro)
5. Where the heart of the old Subway lies (Nave de Motores)
6. Incognito side views (Caller San Bernardo)
C. Great stories (Iconic Ending)
7. Drawing Safari (National Museum of Natural Science)
8. Madrid’s Babylonian Fair (Feria del Rastro)
9. Follow the stream (El rio Manzanares)
10. Where Contemporary Creation flows (Matadero Madrid)
Click here to read the full program.
Ready to subscribe? You can register contacting the lead instructor of this program by email: firstname.lastname@example.org