Do you want to participate in the Chicago program to celebrate 10 years of Urban Sketchers? Take a look at the schedule and book the dates in your agenda!
A. Little stories: Up Close and Personal
1. Putting an Idea or Feeling into a Sketch
2. Capturing a Little Story: Animals
3. Details, Ornaments and Objects, Oh My!
4. Personalities of Urban Vehicles
B. Medium stories: Expanding the View
5. How to Sketch like an Architect
6. The Fear is Real: Sketching Humans
Jingo de la Rosa
7. ArchiSketch: Lincoln Park Zoo & Garden
C. Great stories: The Big Picture
8. Sketching the World, from Your Perspective
9. City in Motion
10. Team Sketching in the City
Click here to read the full program.
Ready to subscribe? You can register contacting the lead instructor of this program by email: UrbanSketchersChicago@gmail.com