Please see the updated, detailed Symposium schedule (PDF) for the timetable of all events and programs, and all meeting locations. There are four pages, one for each day of the Symposium.
You can also view the web version with links to all the programming.
Additional updates are below:
- Opening Reception, Wednesday July 27 is at Manchester Town Hall. Symposium registrants attend for free; guests pay £10 (cash) at the door.
- There are no receptions Thursday or Friday nights (July 28 & 29).
- Closing Reception Saturday, July 30, takes place at Manchester School of Art Benzie Building. Symposium registrants attend for free; guests pay £10 (cash) at the door.
Other important updates and reminders
- Print your schedule from Eventbrite or use their app! Log into your Eventbrite account (use the same email you purchased your ticket with), click on the link for 7th Urban Sketchers Symposium - Manchester 2016 under Upcoming Events, click Print Tickets on the left menu to download a PDF of your schedule.
- On Wednesday, July 27, check in at Manchester School of Art - Benzie Building between 14:30 and 18:00 (we are using 24-hour time for the schedule. So, 14:30 = 2:30 PM, etc.)
- Manchester Urban Sketchers is hosting a Welcome Sketchwalk from 14:00 onwards. More information will be available at the event.
- You can view your registration at any time by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/To ensure a quality experience for all, we expect you to follow your workshop schedule during the Symposium.
- You’ll receive a brochure at check-in with information about everything happening at the event.
- Use the hashtag #USkManchester2016 to connect on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to share your experience.
See you next week!