My 10 year cousin, Isabella, writes to me once in a while. It always makes me miss Ireland. My cousins over there are so great and very simpatico. Yun and I always go when one of my cousin's gets married, which works out good, seeing as I have a million of them. There is one cousin in particular, who will remain nameless, that is under some pressure to get the job done. This way Yun and I can go back and party with my family. It's not so much about someone getting married as it is about all of us getting together. Churches and Pubs seem to go hand in hand over there. I'm a bit more comfortable being in one of those joints than the other.
On the flag: Brazil Urban Sketchers correspondent Juliana Russo sketching at Patio do Colégio in in São Paulo, Brasil.
Urban Sketchers is a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the art of on-location drawing. Consider making a donation today to help us continue to 'Show the World, One Drawing at a Time.' All donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
The Urban Sketchers logo was created by Italian graphic designer Franco Lancio.