After my trip to Scotland I made my way down to Kent to visit my parents, the live near Canterbury which is a truly beautiful city and, of course has some great old pubs. The City Arms and the Cricketers are two that I love to visit. I was able to sneak just a couple of drawings in and a couple of pints too.
On the flag: Brazil Urban Sketchers correspondent Juliana Russo sketching at Patio do Colégio in in São Paulo, Brasil.
Urban Sketchers is a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the art of on-location drawing. Consider making a donation today to help us continue to 'Show the World, One Drawing at a Time.' All donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
The Urban Sketchers logo was created by Italian graphic designer Franco Lancio.