One week ago I was passing the Hyundai department U-Plex located at Yonsei-ro, Sinchon. I saw this scene. Some engineers were attaching blinking christmas lights on the red sculpture named "Red Submarine". Part of periscope was laid on the street. I asked one of them whether the district office ordered. He answered that the Hyundai department next to it had asked to decorate for the coming season. When it begins to blink at night it will look pretty.
On the flag: Charlottesville, Virginia, USA sketcher Jessie Chapman sketching at Charlottesville train station with UVA Medical Center in the distance.
Urban Sketchers is a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the art of on-location drawing. Consider making a donation today to help us continue to 'Show the World, One Drawing at a Time.' All donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
The Urban Sketchers logo was created by Italian graphic designer Franco Lancio.