this afternoon on berlin teufelsberg, on the dirt path along the fence around old radar station.
the complex is rotting since years. (inbetween a sect bought it and its prominet memeber david lynch digged some corner stone for their berlin headquarter, but than they kind of vanished in the same nirwana they emerged from...)
wikipedia points out, that 'offically' there is no access to the complex, and indeed all the holes in the fence are patched, but anyway i hear voices and a regular click clack from shaken aerosol cans from inside.
On the flag: Charlottesville, Virginia, USA sketcher Jessie Chapman sketching at Charlottesville train station with UVA Medical Center in the distance.
Urban Sketchers is a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the art of on-location drawing. Consider making a donation today to help us continue to 'Show the World, One Drawing at a Time.' All donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
The Urban Sketchers logo was created by Italian graphic designer Franco Lancio.