Here is a drawing I did on a new watercolor block. The only problem is this is Hot Press not Cold Press. I bought this block in London to try as an experiment. I didn't have time to put watercolor on it on sight, which I always do. So I will add watercolor to it when I get home, using a photo I took as reference. This is just to see if this paper is usable. I will post the result next and tell you how it went.
Urban Sketchers is a grassroots 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the art of on-location drawing. Consider making a donation today to help us continue to 'Show the World, One Drawing at a Time.' All donations in the United States are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
The Urban Sketchers logo was created by Italian graphic designer Franco Lancio.