Wednesday, October 22, 2008
• The nice folks at skirt.com e-mailed to say they love Urban Sketchers already. Besides writing this post on their blog, they highlighted US on their daily muse message to their 5,000 subscribers.
• Drawing fans who are registered at stumbleupon are spreading the word and bringing in a lot of traffic, more than 8,000 visits in the last couple of days. Read what they're saying about US here.
• New York's Tommy Kane, who had already tipped Drawn! about US, also published this post at The Little Chimp Society illustration portal, including a fantastic drawing of the Brooklyn bridge.
• Fellow sketcher correspondents in the Iberian Peninsula are also hard at work promoting US. Check out blog posts by Enrique (Madrid), Eduardo (Lisbon), and Lapin (Barcelona).
• We passed one hundred fans on Facebook and 240 people have subscribed to the blog according to Feedburner.
Labels: Drawing attention